Space heater likely to blame for Wetumpka fire - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff

Space heater likely to blame for Wetumpka fire

Posted: Updated:
(Source: WSFA Viewer) (Source: WSFA Viewer)
(Source: WSFA Viewer) (Source: WSFA Viewer)
WETUMPKA, AL (WSFA) -

Fire officials say a space heater is likely to blame for a fire on North Street in Wetumpka Thursday night.

Chief Greg Willis says a heater was too close to combustibles and a fire sparked.

One room was damaged and one person suffered minor injuries.

Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

310 Broadway
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

FCC Public File
publicfile@kfvs12.com
573-335-1212
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KFVS12. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.