Celebrities galore at Barnstable Brown Gala - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff

Celebrities galore at Barnstable Brown Gala

Country music star Dierks Bentley Country music star Dierks Bentley

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - "If she's lonely now, she won't be lonely long," Country music legend Clay Walker sang for WAVE 3 News.

That was followed by a serenade by Travis Tritt.

"Tell me that you didn't say goodbye," Tritt sang for our viewers.

The Barnstable Brown didn't disappoint.

"I thought it always rained at this party," Actor Terry O'Quin joked.

"When I was on Ellen I gave her some Kentucky bourbon I mean I always try to represent Kentucky," Actor, Josh Hopkins recalled.

"It's a special weekend, the city is incredible, the hospitality," Green Bay Packer, Aaron Rogers told us about Louisville.

WAVE 3 News got the 5-1-5-0 exclusive with country singer, Dierks Bentley.

"It's my first time being here, it's awesome, I have people that are really excited to be here," he said.

We also talked on-on-one with Kix Brooks of Brooks & Dunn.

"It's a great party, been doing this for years, they do it like nobody else," Brooks admitted.

"It's Kentucky, I'm home, we're home, we just got married last week," Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry told us.

What better DJ than Boy George?

"I come from LA and I thought, well, you know what, I'll just stay awake and come to this great party," Boy George said.

Three-time PGA winner, Jason Dufner, gold medal winner, Bode Miller and UofL player, Stephen Van Treese were also there.

This bash has raised close to 12 million in the fight against diabetes.

"For the fans and everybody to come out here and support the cause, I mean, it's something that's very near and dear to my heart," New England Patriot, Vince Wilfork said.

• Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

2 shot, student in custody in IN middle school shooting

Friday, May 25 2018 9:40 AM EDT2018-05-25 13:40:34 GMT
    Friday, May 25 2018 12:11 PM EDT2018-05-25 16:11:03 GMT

At least three people have been taken to hospitals, and two of those were reportedly shot.

Civilians kill gunman after 3 shot at Oklahoma restaurant

Friday, May 25 2018 1:02 AM EDT2018-05-25 05:02:34 GMT
    Friday, May 25 2018 12:24 PM EDT2018-05-25 16:24:07 GMT
    (Bryan Terry/The Oklahoman via AP). Jennifer Stong hugs Tasha Hunt outside the scene of a shooting on the east side of Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City, Thursday, May 24, 2018. Stong was inside the restaurant when the shooting occurred.(Bryan Terry/The Oklahoman via AP). Jennifer Stong hugs Tasha Hunt outside the scene of a shooting on the east side of Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City, Thursday, May 24, 2018. Stong was inside the restaurant when the shooting occurred.

Police: Man armed with pistol shot and wounded two customers at Oklahoma City restaurant before being shot dead by handgun-carrying civilian in parking lot.

Rachel Dolezal, who posed as black, accused of welfare fraud

Thursday, May 24 2018 9:02 PM EDT2018-05-25 01:02:28 GMT
    Friday, May 25 2018 2:14 AM EDT2018-05-25 06:14:01 GMT
    (AP Photo/Nicholas K. Geranios, File). FILE - In this March 20, 2017, file photo, Rachel Dolezal poses for a photo with her son, Langston, at the bureau of The Associated Press in Spokane, Wash. Dolezal, a former NAACP leader in Washington state whose ...(AP Photo/Nicholas K. Geranios, File). FILE - In this March 20, 2017, file photo, Rachel Dolezal poses for a photo with her son, Langston, at the bureau of The Associated Press in Spokane, Wash. Dolezal, a former NAACP leader in Washington state whose ...
    A former NAACP leader in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.