Recipe from Emily Jeffcoat of Lubbock, Texas
- 1 lb portobello mushrooms
- 1-2 lbs bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium package of multi colored spiral pasta (cooked)
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 can of sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce
- 2 tsp butter
- Saute mushrooms in butter until they darken. Take off heat and set aside.
- Mix cooked pasta with sauce in a bowl until completely covered.
- Place a serving of pasta in a bowl with a spoonful of tomatoes, spoonful of mushrooms and then a spoonful of bacon. Top it of with tbsp of parmesan.
Enjoy a quick and easy dinner!